Sunday, June 7, 2009

Moving On to Phase 2

Today marks day 14 of Phase 1, I'll officially weigh myself tomorrow morning to determine my loss for the last 2 weeks.

This afternoon I'm preparing food for the coming week, and am introducing some whole grains. The recipes I've chosen are:

Breakfast
Spinach and Cheese Squares with Sausage
Sausage and Cheese Breakfast cups
1 slice of sprouted whole grain bread each morning

Lunch and Dinner
Butternut Squash Lasagna
Spinach and Bulgur Warm Salad
Brown Rice, Sausage and Apple Stuffing
Seattle Black Beans
I'll be supplementing each meal with fresh summer squash from our garden. It's beginning to ripen at a fast pace, so we'll have plenty :)

Desserts
Orange Dream Cheesecake
Strawberry Rhubarb Dessert

Snacks
Dry roasted unsalted almonds
Cucumber
Celery
Bell Pepper
Cheese Sticks
Natural Peanutbutter
Laughing Cow Cheese


I have some cooking to do this afternoon, but not as much as last week. I'll be reviewing a few recipes in the coming days.

Rose
~ His Sweet Gypsy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment