Friday, June 12, 2009

Changes

It's exciting and motivating to see the changes in my body as I begin to lose weight. I can fit into some clothes that were too small, and some clothes that fit a month ago are beginning to be too big.

I put on a skirt this morning and it almost slid off! Woohoo! Of course, that put me a bit behind schedule as I had to figure out what else to wear to work today, but that's the kind of problem I can happily deal with :)

The neatest part about all this is how good I'm feeling, and how motivating it is to be losing weight and to realize that I CAN do this!

It's wonderful to see results and to enjoy the excitement. It makes me look forward to getting below 200lbs. I can't imagine how excited I'll be then, and if I keep on this track, I should get there by October 10th or so. Wow! I'll be able to buy some really cute winter clothes at my favorite thrift stores!!!

But the thing I'm most looking forward to is being able to see my face again. It's been a long, long time since I've been able to do that.

3 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of not fitting into old clothes!
    Except of course when you run out of things to wear completely and have to spend your paychecks on new ones! :)

    I suppose it's not too terrible of an exchange!

    Congrats and keep going! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Sweet Gypsy RoseJune 12, 2009 at 11:36 AM

    Hi roget

    Thanks! Nope, it's not that terrible an exchange at all :P I'm looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great about your skirt!

    Hope you make it by V Day!!

    ReplyDelete