Saturday, June 13, 2009

Making Progress

I weigh myself every morning so I can stay motivated and keep focused on my goal.  Mondays are my official weigh-in day.  That's the weight I use on my tickers and to mark my progress.

I was very pleased this morning to step on the scale and find that I weigh 235 :)  I'm using an old type spring-dial scale, so it's not giving me the most accurate weight.  I went ahead and ordered a really cool Weight Watchers scale online and am waiting (heh!) for it to get here.  I'm pretty sure it'll show a different weight than the current spring dial scale.

I'm also gathering recipes for next week and am putting together a shopping list for today.  I'll be heading out to Super Walmart to get most of my shopping done, and will also be going to Home Depot to buy some dirt and manure.  Lastly I plan to go to Berean Christian Book Store and buy a book for my niece.

A busy day ahead of me, but the weather is beautiful, I'm making progress, and my sweet husband loves me :)  It doesn't get much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment