Friday, June 26, 2009

I Am In Control

I am in control of my choices. If I eat too much, it was my choice. The food didn't make me do it, my cravings didn't make me do it, heck, that time of the month didn't make me do it. It was me. Completely, totally, solely me.

I ate off plan Wednesday, and I ate too much. It was the fault of the potlucks. Ok, it was me :P I was tempted, and I gave in. Not only did I have a potluck in the evening, but there was a potluck at work as well.

The food was good, and I realized while eating it that I was making poor choices, but I decided to indulge.

Beating up on myself is not an option...today is a day of re-evaluation of my eating plan and creating a better structure for myself. We'll see how this impacts me over the next few days; right now I think most of the gain is water retention from too much salt yesterday.

Did I lose the war? Nope, just a battle, and I can learn from that :) I WILL win this war, I have the determination, the courage, the will power and the ability.

I WILL DO THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment