Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

I start day 1 of Phase 1 of the South Beach diet tomorrow!!! I nearly can't wait :D

I didn't splurge much this weekend, but I did go to The Squeeze Inn after work on Friday to get a Squeeze with cheese (The Squeeze Inn is a local dive that's been featured on 'Diners, Drive Ins and Dives' on Food Network). I just love that burger, but it's a once a quarter or so thing.

Surprisingly, I'm not having any cravings or misgivings about starting this way of life again. I think part of it is that I remember how good I felt when I lost 40lbs before, and how neat it was to not have that double chin and how pretty I felt in clothes that weren't 'fat girl' clothes.

I've spent the afternoon leisurely cooking food for the coming week, and since tomorrow is a holiday I'll finish up the last couple of things tomorrow.

I was quite disappointed to see that Trader Joe's didn't have the mini snack packs of celery and natural peanutbutter, perhaps they were just out of stock. I sure hope they haven't discontinued them. For this week I'll be making my own packs of those.

Tomorrow I'll be asking my cute husband to take some beginning photos of me so that I can keep track of my progress visually as well as on the scale. Monday mornings will be the official weigh-in day, and Sundays after church will be when my cutie pie husband takes my weekly progress photos. My plan is to make a video of them eventually once I reach my goal weight, just to see the progress.

Rose
~ His Sweet Gypsy Rose

2 comments:

  1. Excited to have another person to chat about SBD with!!!! Good luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Sweet Gypsy RoseMay 26, 2009 at 12:20 PM

    Thank you :) You too!

    ReplyDelete