Thursday, May 28, 2009

A System of Support

One of the most vital ingredients to success in weight loss is a support system. It's important to choose people who are encouraging and good cheerleaders who will also be honest with you about your choices. One of the best online resources is the 3 Fat Chicks forum. It's full of great information and very friendly people, but you will also need to develop in-person support.

I'm thankful I found the 3 Fat Chicks forum, and I've also been blessed with some wonderful friends who are supporting me on this journey to a healthy life. Beside my wonderful husband (who loves me and finds me wildly attractive right now) I can count my friend Amy. She's straight-talking in the nicest way, encouraging and fun. I can talk to her about my struggles and she's there to encourage me to keep on going, that it's worth it.

If I didn't have this support, I don't know if I could stick with this. I am very thankful :)

Rose
~ His Sweet Gypsy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment