Saturday, May 23, 2009

Exercise

I think that along with changing my eating habits for the better that I need to be sure to include exercising. I'm going to begin with getting back into walking regularly.

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I'll walk around the block once after work, that'll be just over 1 mile. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be meeting one of my friends at McKinley Park and we'll walk around it 2 times, that'll be 2 miles. I may not be able to make it around 3 times at first, but I'm going to be working up to that.

I'm also going to begin taking some psyllium husk each day, and will also begin my regimen of some unfiltered apple cider vinegar each day.

I'm really looking forward to beginning this again...I'm glad!

Rose
~ His Sweet Gypsy Rose

2 comments:

  1. The Husk really helps. I have been taking it for a couple of years now. Just makes everything come out right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Sweet Gypsy RoseMay 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM

    LOL! I always feel good when I'm taking psyllium husk. I'll have to mix it with my plain tea instead of fruit juice.

    ReplyDelete